GIGER MD® Therapy Center
A visit to our therapy center is the ideal start for GIGER MD® Parkinson’s therapy. Make an appointment for a free trial therapy session!
Outpatient Parkinson’s Therapy at Our Therapy Center
Begin your efficient Parkinson treatment in our therapy center in Solothurn in Switzerland. There, we offer patients a personal and complimentary Introduction to GIGER MD® therapy, including a first therapy session.
As the developer, manufacturer and distributor of GIGER MD® therapeutic tools, we have over 30 years of experience with this efficient learning and exercise therapy. Take advantage of this experience and the new opportunities that it provides to Parkinson’s patients.
The GIGER MD® therapeutic approach for Parkinson’s patients
GIGER MD® Parkinson’s therapy is as follows:
- The patient learns how to use the GIGER MD® therapy instruments within just a few days when visiting our therapy center.
- He then independently executes the therapy on a daily basis at home.
- The training is recorded via a PC, evaluated and continuously adjusted to the training progress and personal needs.
- The success of the therapy can be electronically compared with that of other patients. On this basis, the training will be further improved.
The advantages of outpatient Parkinson’s therapy with the help of the GIGER MD® therapeutic tools are:
- A short training period under professional supervision in our modern, well-equipped treatment center.
- Thereafter, the patient is about to autonomously carry out the training at home.
- Therein, the patient benefits from ongoing adaptation and improvement of the individual training program. Via the special GIGER MD® software, the patient receives regular updates on the training progress.
Free trial therapy session at the GIGER MD® therapy center
Via a free and noncommittal trial therapy session in our treatment center, we want to give the opportunity to learn about GIGER MD® therapy as well as the opportunities for treatment:
- An informative presentation on GIGER MD® therapy, its basic principles, treatment applications and achievements
- Comprehensive advice on your personal prospects of success with the GIGER MD® therapy instruments
- An insight into what the training might look like in your case
- A trial therapy session in order to gain an impression of what GIGER MD® therapy is like
- On request: A consultation on the available financing offers and assumption of costs in Switzerland or aid in Germany
Of course, we are happy to answer all of your additional questions on GIGER MD® Parkinson’s therapy, the treatment process and your chances of success. All of this is offered completely free of charge and free from any further obligations.